- Specialized education/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or humanities AND at least 2 years’ experience in performance auditing, financial or internal auditing, program evaluation, management or policy analysis, or related experience, OR
- Master’s degree in the social sciences or humanities and at least 1 year of experience in the above fields.
- Strong interest in public service and improving State government.
- Ability to synthesize audit evidence to reach conclusions.
- Excellent analytical, research, critical thinking, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and prioritize under tight deadlines.
Ready to start your new career? Apply here.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AGENCY