- Specialized education/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or humanities AND at least 1 year of experience in performance auditing, financial or internal auditing, program evaluation, management or policy analysis, or related experience, OR
- Master’s degree in the social sciences or humanities.
- Strong interest in public service and improving State government.
- Strong analytical, research, critical thinking, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Ready to start your new career? Apply here.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AGENCY