- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, management, or related field.
- Three years’ experience (minimum) in HR management.
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification.
- Strong interest in public service and improving State government.
- Exemplary analytical, research, interpersonal and conflict management, negotiation, problem-solving, time management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Ready to start your new career? Apply here.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AGENCY