$106,000 - $140,000
• Lead and supervise team members by encouraging, empowering, mentoring, and fostering a strong team identity while managing a variety of audits.
• Meet with team members to discuss professional development, performance, issues, and concerns and encourage growth in your team.
• Plan, organize, lead, and coordinate audit engagements that stay on time and on budget.
• Follow professional and Auditor General standards in reviewing and ensuring the proper conduct and completion of audit procedures.
• Draft audit reports that are well written, well organized, easy to understand, and relay the overall audit information, findings, and recommendations to any audience.
• Communicate issues and audit progress to the auditee, team, director, and Auditor General as necessary.
• Certified public accountant license (required).
• Minimum 5 years’ experience planning, guiding, and leading audit teams.
• Knowledge of AICPA’s generally accepted auditing standards, the U.S. GAO’s Government Auditing Standards, and the Single Audit Act federal auditing requirements.
• Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, solve problems, make effective and timely decisions, and adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to think with a creative and innovative perspective, stay current with technologies to process improvement, and be open to change.
Ready to start your new career? Apply Here.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AGENCY